Friday, March 10, 2006

SHORT POST.. SCRIBING WISH COMES TRUE


MY WISH CAME TRUE.. I'M THE SCRIBE FOR TODAY ahaha..

well as for today's class, I believe that we got today's whole class to finish working on our Practice Program called MOTION IN THE OCEAN.. hope everyone has they're program running smoothly and perfectly.. well as for me.. I have some minor adjustments to do.. and for those who didn't get to finish.. don't you worry.. Mr. Malandrakis will go over the solution with us next class on MONDAY.. just to think spring break's coming up soon.. well that's pretty much it.. THE NEXT SCRIBE IS.......

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT.. I'LL POST UP WHO THE NEXT SCRIBE IS WHEN I COME BACK!!!

SEE YOU ALL ON MONDAY.. HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.. TAKE CARE.. BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home