Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The M scribe


As everyone know that i'm a lazy person and i can't remember much from our class, so i'll just write as much as i can remember.

Today we went into yesterdays class lesson, where MR. M gave me some time to get our code working. Then MR. M gave me a practice program to do called Motion to da ocean, where we need to make the image move, enlarge, reduce and in any spot in the form.

At the end of the class, MR. M talk to us about MC Donald foods, where the have bad burgers and take them 31 second to cook it. He said that if we have to order fast food, we should go to Burger King instead of MC Donald.

this is all i can remember, if i missed anything just give me a comment and i'll add it.

well guys, thats it for today bye bye.

The Next Scribe will be The one and only.................................................................................................. Masta "PAULO"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mr. Gorgon said...

Hello joung.

I am just passing by and I just wondering what is this motion in the ocean is all about. can you explain more to me.


thanks

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home