Monday, March 13, 2006

Is Michael today's scribe?

Hey folks,

Based on the last short scribe below I'm assuming Michael is tonight's scribe. Now the reason I'm posting today is because today's class is a VERY IMPORTANT one. If by chance Michael dosen't make a post by 8:00 pm at the latest, could someone please be the "fill-in" scribe for tonight and make a post covering today's class? That would be greatly appreciated.
Also don't forget to check out the "Built-in VB Functions" link in the "Links" section below. If you recall I mentioned on Friday that this was up. It includes all a lot of little conversion functions and so on. Very much worth checking out as you will end using most of these at some point. Have a great night folks!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

I'm the scribe for tonight. I'm actually typing it up right now. XD

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home