Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thoughts and Question

Well today we worked on our Practice Personality Program and I'm pretty much getting the hang of the codes, and visual basic, with a little bit of difficulties here and there. Regarding the PPP, I came up with a question that came up in my mind while I was chasing the bus at Polo Park today. My question is if it is possible to have like a wallpaper or background on the form instead of having a Solid Plain colour as a layout? Hopefully by tomorrow or Thursday I'll be able to finish my PPP and make it look cool, and that shows a little bit about my personality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Malandrakis said...

Yes you can change the "wallpaper" on the form. You just change the picture property of the form to the picture that you want.

Mr.M

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home