Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Special Scribe

This is the first time i'm doing a post as scribe, and probably the hardest. If there's any grammer, spelling, errors! ( Don't laugh). I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to write alot, so i'll make my post as short as possible.

Today during the first half of the class, we did a lesson on motions and timers. We talked about how to make an image move by itself and stop by itself determine how long you wanted it to be. I would like to write the code down so that everyone can see it, but I forgot when i came home.

During the second half of the class, we get to work on the (advertisement of DMCI) which is for the open house. Today was the second last day we get to work on it. Tomorrow will be the last day we can work on the assignment.

I hope everyone finish their project by tomorrow.

Well I guess thats all i'm going to say.....

The next scribe will be.......................................












Thang Dawg

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Malandrakis said...

Great job,

You have no reason to think you did a bad job. It was a great post. Simple and to the point.

Mr.M

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home