Monday, February 20, 2006

RECAP

This is probablly the easiest post I'll ever have to write as the scribe. And maybe the shortest. I'll try and make this long.

Well today we just worked on our projects (Advertising DMCI) for the whole class which will be presented at the open house next thursday. That is, if our ads are good enough. We took a vote on which we prefered. If we wanted to have the lesson for half of the class today and work on our projects tomorrow all period, OR, have today's period to just work on our projects and do the lesson tomorrow. So we just worked today.

Our Computer Science class isn't going to be open tomorrow at lunch. So, if you were planning to work on it during lunch hour .. you can't.

Since that's the case, I just e-mailed my project to myself and plan on trying to finish it up using Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition. It's pretty different from the program we use at school. Quite confusing, with all the new things they added in this version. But I'll give it a shot.

So I guess that's all.


Next Scribe's going to be....

JOUNG

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

great post.. sorry if i chose you to be the scribe lol..

5:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

haha no problem.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home